MVP will be hosting its annual College Coaches Prep Camp(s). These camps allow players to receive quality instruction from college coaches and exposure to their college programs. If you wish to sign up, please click on the link.
Please click on the link below to register your player for the upcoming season!
|Brian Carl||Holy Cross||Keiser University|
|Trent Weiss||Hagerstown||Vincennes CC|
|Gary DeMartino||Beavercreek||Owens CC|
|Austin Nuessgen||Beavercreek||Trine University|
|Zach Losey||Tippecanoe||Ball State University|
|Alex Neff||Oakwood||Wright State University|
|Brady Gentry||Springboro||Tiffin University|
|Riley Poulton||Centerville||Columbia College|
|Brandon DeWitt||Beavercreek||Wright State University|
|Zane Walker||Sidney||Lake Land CC|
|Will Coleman Jr||Fairborn||Lake Land CC|
|Cole Stephens||Northmont||Notre Dame College|
|Dylan Borns||Wayne||Urbana University|
|Luke VonderHaar||New Bremen High School||The Ohio State University|
|Gage Voorhees||Springfield Northwestern High Schoo||Cedarville University|
|Manny Voorhees||Wapokonta High School||Ohio Dominican University|
|Noah Richards||Versailles High School||Owens Community College|
|Wyatt Meyer||Springfield Shawnee High School||Edison State Community College|
|Ben Thomas||Chaminade Julienne High School||Edison State Community College|
|David Ernst||Chaminade Julienne High Schoo||Edison State Community College|
|Brandon Miller||Eaton High School||Edison State Community College|
|Brian Erbe||Oakwood High School||Indiana U Purdue Fort Wayne|
|Ben Paarlberg||Middletown Madison||Cedarville University|
|Jalen Watson||Trotwood||Owens Community College|
|CJ Trevino||Franklin HS||Grace College/ The Naval Academy|
|Austin Turner||Miamisburg||University of Findlay|
|Dalton Suter||Centerville||Miami Hamilton|
|Jake Oakes||Waynesville||Sinclair CC|
|Daniel Slaybaugh||Chaminade-Julienne||Wittenberg University|
|Taylan King||West Carrollton||Muskingum University|
|Drew Duckro||Fairmont||Bluffton University|
|Gavin Linkous||Waynesville||Marietta College|
|Cory Clark||Waynesville||Mount Vernon Nazarene U|
|Christian McKown||Beavercreek||Huntington U|
|Bo Davis||Northeastern||Wittenberg University|
|Nick Taylor||Lebanon||Salem International University|
|Trevor Cukovecki||Fairmont||Lincoln Trail CC|
|Khonner Rose||Fairmont||Bluffton University|
|TJ Oliver||Xenia||Wilmington College|
|Alex Firsdon||Centerville||The Ohio State University|
|Jake Glover||Carlisle||Mount Vernon Nazarene|
|Joey Hecht||Centerville||Daytona St University|
|Henry VonHollen||Big Walnut||Wright State University|
|Gehrig Anglin||St. Clair||Wright State University|
|Daniel Earles||Springboro||Dennison University|
|Jordan Bailey||Upper Arlington||University of Charleston, WV|
|Joey Holiga||Centerville||Walsh University|
|Brandon Boxer||Miamisburg||University of Charleston, WV|
|Drew Saunier||Springboro||Walsh University|
|Hunter Moss||Springboro||University of Charleston, WV|
|Noah Schleinitz||Kenton Ridge||Cedarville University|
|Chris Meyers||Miamisburg||University of Toledo|
|Jake Webb||Fairborn||University of Toledo/ Sinclair CC|
|Justin McConnell||Springboro||Wright State University|
1. To improve the quality of life through baseball, by providing a competitive atmosphere (an atmosphere where players can test and improve their baseball skills).
2. The goal is to create an environment of constant learning. We believe in over-learning, players will hear the same things over and over until they get it right. Sloppiness will not be tolerated.
3. Every player must understand the “WHY” of what we are going to accomplish. We will make that clear, because we do everything for a reason.
4. Players will be taught that time is a valuable resource; we will not waste time.
5. Player conditioning is a priority. No opponent will be better conditioned than we are. We will work hard to maintain that edge. As well, players must maintain themselves in top physical condition throughout the year outside of what the program provides.
6. We owe it to our players to teach them the right way. Players are ultimately responsible for their own individual skills and conditioning, but coaches will constantly be on the lookout for better ways to train our athletes and will provide fundamental instruction so that the player does it the right way.
7. Expect to learn fast. Our players will have their fundamentals down pat; expect coaches to work hard with anyone who does not.
8. Our teams will be properly prepared. We will play teams with greater sophistication and talent. We will compete with them because we are prepared. Proper preparation prevents poor play.
9. Don’t expect every solution to come from the coaching staff; ultimately, it’s the players who must perform and find a way to win.
10. We encourage players to be leaders and display a positive attitude ~ BE positive, STAY positive, and PASS it on. Show enthusiasm, be competitive, and challenge your teammates to be competitive = Positive Experience for all.